G-2059 FUEL INJECTION AIR INTAKE CLEANER
DIRECTIONS: attach extension tube to button. NOTE: never spray on hot engine. For engines that will run with air intake hose removed use directions (A). For other engines use directions (B): Do not over use.
DIRECTIONS (A): start engine. Place cloth to absorb excess product which may drain from the fuel injection intake manifold. Spray cleaner into throttle body while manually working butterfly valves. Spray for approximately one minute or 1/2 can. Replace intake hose. Remove cloth and dispose properly. Run engine for one minute. Observe safety precautions below.
DIRECTIONS (B): do not start engine. Remove air intake hose at the manifold. Place cloth to absorb excess product which may drain from the fuel injection intake manifold during use. Spray into throat, while manually moving in the butterfly valve. Spray for about 30 seconds or 1/4th can. Replace intake hose. Remove cloth and dispose properly before starting engine. Run engine for one minutes. Observe safety precautions below.
IMPORTANT: will attack painted surfaces and plastic. If sprayed on, do not rub surfaces, flush with water immediately.
FIRE AND EXPLOSION HAZARD: use only in the well-ventilated area away from heats, sparks and flame. Pilot lights of furnaces or hot water tanks, or even static electricity, can ignite vapors explosively. Insure adequate ventilation, especially in confined spaces such as enclosed garages, engine compartments of boats or vans, or other low-lying areas where vapors can collect. Do not place can on hot surface or in direct sunlight, which could cause can to burst violently. Keep can from contact with electrical current or connections (such as battery terminals) because burn-through may occur. EXPLOSION OR FLASH FIRE FROM LIQUID OR VAPORS MAY CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH. Toxic decomposition can occur. Store in a dry, well ventilated area below 120℉/49℃. Do not puncture, crush or incinerate (burn) can.
BREATHING HAZARO: do not breathe vapors or mists. Use NIOSH-approved respirator. Use only in well-ventilated area; open doors and windows to prevent vapor build up. Inhaling concentrated vapors, intentionally or otherwise, can cause brain and organ damage or can be fatal.
CONTACT HAZARD: avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing. Repeated contact may dry and defeat the skin. Remove contaminated clothing and wash before reuse. Remove contact lenses before use. Skin absorption through prolonged or repeated contact can result in organ damage. Wear chemical goggles and solvent-proof gloves and apron. Wash thoroughly after handing.
Eye contact: immediately flush eyes thoroughly with water for 15minutes while lifting upper and lower eyelids and get medical attention. Skin contact: wash with soap and water. If irritation persists get prompt medical attention. Inhalation: move to a place with fresh air. If breathing becomes difficult, get prompt medical attention. Injection: if swallowed do not induce vomiting. Call poison control center, physician or hospital emergency room immediately.