G-1116D EMERGENCY TYRE WELD PUNCTURE REPAIR
Emergency tyre weld puncture repair can quickly seek out and effectively seal most normal punctures and slow leakage. You can drive safe simply and fast without changing tyre. It is only applicable to tubeless tyre.
1. slow down the car, the driving speed should not over 45 km per hour;
2. it should not be used to repair a large hole or side hole, also can not use on the tyre which the rims have been dismantled.
●lt can automatically fil and repair the tyre quickly and fficiently, thus saving the operation time and avoiding trouble.●This product is applicable to all cars with tubeless tyre.●lt is just for emergency use, after using it, it is recommended that driving to the nearest car service station or your home in the speed of 10-20 km per hour, after arrival, fix the damaged tyre or replace the old tyre.
1. Remove the object which caused puncture if possible;
2. Defilate the tyre; Shake well before use;
3. Connecting the screw tube firmly onto tyre inlet valve; Hold the can upright; Open the protector cap; press the trigger until the tyre appears firm;
4. After pumping is finished, disconnect both ends of the tube, then drive 3-5 km to let the liquids spread well in tyre and the punctures will be bonded. Finally, check and adjust tyre pressure.
1. Keep away from heat, flame, spark and other source of ignition;
2. Store in a cool, dry place; Avoid direct sunlight;
3. Do not clash, puncture, or incinerate the can;
4. Keep out of reach of children.